Sunday, August 9, 2009

Catherine & David's Chill Out Session









Here is a lovely pre wedding session I photographed recently at the historic St.Kilda pier in Melbourne,with Catherine and David.Talk about an "ice breaker" to allow the couple to experience being in front of my camera...it was a freezing day!
Despite the winter chill, Catherine and David braved the weather to allow me to capture some beautiful,warm hearted moments. Sometimes the elements may appear to be a hindrance to shoot in but I like to rise to the challenge and work with the cold and wind to my favour. It made the couple stay warmer with every embrace.
Stay tuned for higlights from their breathtaking wedding in the Yarra Valley.

2 comments:

Vicki Bell said...

Just Divine...

Unknown said...

i love cold days for shoots (even though i don't like the cold weather so much), it is kind of dreamy and moody, taking on a whole different feel