Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Katherine & David's Wedding Day @ the Yarra Valley








Well, here it is...Katherine & David's Wedding Day Highlights. I must say the wedding was stunning all the way! And as you can imagine there were endless opportunities to create some gorgeous images down at the Yarra Valley. Every aspect of the day made my heart beat faster as I clicked so many moments that were not just beautiful to shoot but the connection between the couple which was so real and tender,it added to the magic.
The Nikon D3 just amazed me especially in the late afternoon where I literally had 30minutes to photograph the couple and the bridal party as the sun descended fast! Forget low light photography this was virtually NO LIGHT photography and as you can see the high ISO capabilities of the Nikon D3 just blew me away. The results speak for themselves.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Rocco you are incredible.. these take my breath away. what a lucky couple to have you document their day in such a unique and breathtaking way... amazing.

Tim Hind Photography said...

Stunning wedding photography, great set of images. Looks like a fantastic location!